Quick, simple and who doesn't want to improve 25% in 10 days ?
Breathe - Realize Your Full Athletic Potential - review 5.0 out of 5 stars better hold on to your hat because life is about ..., March 1, 2015
By Margo Rose - See all my reviews
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Breathe! Realize Your Full Athletic Potential (Kindle Edition)
There's only one word to describe Russ Moon: Brilliance. Russ delivers the goods. Not only is his clinical, and technical knowledge beyond compare, he breaks down the critical components of the work into bite size pieces that anyone can understand. Whether you are training for a marathon, getting ready for the next Iron Man competition, or even if you have hit a wall, and are recovering from injuries, or health related problems (like me) Moon's work can and will revolutionize the way you workout, move, live, and breathe. Trust me when I tell you, you can change your life. Breathe will show you how. Furthermore, if you ever luck into getting into one of his stellar workshops, better hold on to your hat because life is about to change. Mine did! I don't give flattering reviews lightly. The fitness challenge is a life and death endeavor in my life. I'm not in it for vanity, I'm in it for my health, and my remarkable recovery. You too, will have a story to tell after you have read Russ's book, and experienced his brand of training. Like me, you will want to share that story with the world! Get ready...Breathe!
- Old Dominion NutritionalsDirector of Business Development, 2014 - presentI engage in developing and implementing growth opportunities between multiple organizations with an eye towards strong partnerships and win-win relationships.
- Talent Find LLCConsultant-Author-Strength Development, 2012 - presentI am a student/teacher of strength and it comes in many forms. Mental - Physical - Emotional - Spiritual As a Consultant I am regularly called upon to bring creative solutions which work to the table and implement them. I work with champions or people who are willing to work to improve the current version of themselves. This could be corporately or personally, your choice.
- Talent Find LLCInternational Taxation Executive Search, 2011 - 2013
- SAP AGPrinciple Global Consultant Sourcing, 2010 - 2010
- KPMG LLPSr. Associate, Sourcer Experienced Hire Tax Group, International Taxation, 2004 - 2006
- MeadWestvacoAssociate Sourcer
- Capital One
- Solvay PharmaceuticalsSales Training, IT Project Lead, 1988 - 1995
- US ArmySignal Corps Officer, 50th Signal Battalion (Airborne), 1985 - 1988
- Wachovia Wells FargoAVP, Strategic Talent Research, 2006 - 2009
Breathe! at Amazon
- The Citadel
- Strayer University
Go where you are celebrated, not tolerated | LinkedIn
Apple CEO Tim Cook created quite a stir a few weeks ago when he spoke about an incident he witnessed as a teenager in Robertsdale, which is
Where to hang out at Google+, list of hangouts at Google+
List of the latest hangouts at Google+ (GooglePlus). Visit them, or announce and schedule your own hangout.
Richmond is the next Hipster City; Detroit is mad at me - 2012-Feb-27
Much to my surprise, a playful hypothesizing of what the next hipster cities of America will be turned into a bloodthirsty national debate l
Addressing Weaknesses in Training and Life | Robertson Training Systems
I've been thinking a lot about the training process recently, and specifically, how we address weaknesses within a training program. More th
Create Effects with Camtasia Studio's Visual Properties
The options found in Camtasia Studio 8's Visual Properties tab allow you to create animations using the content on the timeline. Other optio
Screen Capture, Screen Recorder, Video Hosting, and Usability Testing So...
Snagit Screen Capture Software, Camtasia Studio Screen Recorder and Presentation Software, UserVue Remote User Research, Morae Usability Tes