Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Wei Wu
15 followers
15 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment
Big Announcement!
Big Announcement! WeiWei's Chinese Kitchen has moved to www.mychinesekitchen.com You are very welcome to visit the new website for more delicious recipes!

Post has attachment
Fried Rice in Soy Sauce
Sometimes after a delicious meal, you will find that you still have a lot of left over cooked rice, if you ask Chinese people 'what to do?', 95% of them will say : Make Fried Rice! The rest 5% probably don't cook... Fried Rice in Soy Sauce Ingredients: (ser...

Post has attachment
Sautéed Chicken Slices with Vegetable
This is not a traditional Chinese dish, but a common stir-fry dish in western countries. It is colorful, has a fresh taste and very easy to make. Sautéed Chicken Slices with Vegetable Ingredients:   (serves 2) 250g chicken breast 150g broccoli 1 green bell ...

Post has attachment
Mussels in Sauce
I grew up in a town on Bohai Bay, we have the best seafood there. Every year, around spring and fall, the port will be covered with the shells of mussels and other shellfish. The fish market is always busy, you can often hear conversations like this: - "Hey...

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded