It took me three years of activity on Twitter to reach 19,000 connections. On Google+, it has only taken three weeks. While follower counts are not the most important thing to focus on, it is a definite indicator of momentum. Just wait until these doors fly open to the world and they find this place without limits.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 66 previous comments
- I just want to reassure everyone, I have not yet started my "Douchebag" Circle, so none of you are in it (yet) lolJul 20, 2011
- You are discounting or forgetting the preceding 10+ years of brand building for Google.Jul 20, 2011
- I met you few days ago, I know you can engage in many many fields, my Chinese fortune cookies will say that you will gain a huge G+ momentum...!Jul 20, 2011
- You have to remember that Twitter helped to prime people to the concept of following. Still, very strong numbers.Jul 21, 2011
- I assume you folks all know that the number one free app store download on the iPhone is G+. That should really boost raw numbers and it will be interesting to measure user engagement too.Jul 21, 2011
- Having just started using Google+ in the past few days, it is the first Social Networking thing I've found exciting and sexy since FriendFeed, Facebook, and LinkedIn (possibly Twitter). Don't know if it will pan out, but I hope. Currently, 99% of my internet interaction is on Facebook.Jul 22, 2011
Add a comment...