Apparently, back in 1912, trains had the legroom and overhead luggage space we now attribute to planes. Isn't history fun?
2 Photos - View album
29 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- A major step up from stagecoaches, though.May 13, 2012
- But we have lost that seat technology. You can fold over those seat backs to switch from groups of four to normal rows. No complaints about having to ride backwards.May 13, 2012
- I am glad the murder was left out. That sounds awesome, though.
Damn, now I want to go back and ride that train again, only this time with more fiddling to rearrange the seat configurations for my own amusement.May 13, 2012
- The historic streetcar in Vancouver has these seats. They also have brass match-striking surfaces in the smoking car.May 13, 2012
- Porn for my soul. Love traveling by train...especially old ones.May 16, 2012