Owner: Anja Wessels
How to share
You cannot share directly with the HQSP Promotion page. The photos shared
at this page are chosen by the managers of the theme pages. You share with a
theme, we do the rest.
How does the HQSP system work?
There are two ways to participate in the HQSP system.
1. By sharing in the HQSP Community
2. By sharing with the hash tag of a HQSP theme page
In this way you end up at the base of the HQSP pyramid. The managers of
the theme pages share the posted photographs on the theme pages. How you can
share with the themes can be found on the about page of these pages.
The mangers of the theme pages choose the best photos and share them on
the promotion page. This is the next step on the pyramid
The top of the pyramid is +HQSP Winners. The HQSP Winners team choose the
very best photos shared on the promotions page and share them on the Winners
As icing on the cake is a monthly Circle share. In this circle we place
all photographers that are shared on the Winners page.
How do you become a winner?
You can become a winner if you keep the next points in
mind when you take a photo:
- Is the subject interesting? Almost anything can become interesting by
choosing the right perspective, composition and framing.
- Playing with DOF, exposure and light/shadow is elementary.
- Is it program shooting or manual settings?
- Is the photo sharp where it is meant to be sharp?
- Is the overall image appealing?
- Is the (after) processing right? Contrast, color (accuracy and
saturation), and brightness.
- Is my photo my not in violation of the HQSP rules
- We cannot share your posts if you do not circle us. This is very important.
- Please do not tag our names or page names in your
image. A tagged image will be ignored.
- Please do not share albums, share only single images,
albums will be ignored.
- Please keep your watermarks reasonable sized and positioned.
- Please do not share Gif’s, for example the result of Auto Awesome
by Google. So no moving photos.
- Please do not share photos with text in any form other than logos
and copyright a signs. We do not support messages in foreign languages
without knowing what we share, that is why we don’t share any messages at
- Above all, share your own work with us, have fun and interact with
- Share only your best shots with our pages, only one post per
day and theme!
- HQSP can only share photos shared by a person, a photographer. It
can be via page, but the name of the photographer should be in the name of
the page. We don't share photos posted by accounts that are: a company, a
website, a club, etc.
Note! HQSP reserves the right to choose which photos are