I am a full-time real estate agent serving Tucson, Oro Valley Arizona and Park City Utah. After living in Tucson for the last 25 years, I feel like a native. Having grown up in Vermont, I was enamored with the climate in The West. As an avid outdoorsman, I was thrilled to be able to enjoy ample year round time to spend on my favorite outdoor recreational activities – golf, skiing, archery and staying in shape. Skiing is such a passion for me that I enjoy spending a big part of my time in Park City, Utah. I have started a real estate business in Park City, Utah selling luxury home estate ski-in ski out properties.
I consider myself to be a self-described independent-minded entrepreneur, with over 25 years of marketing experience, I have put my sales skills to use in the real estate industry. Since most of our clients are busy professionals, my team works behind the scenes taking care of the details without burdening their clients with unnecessary details.
I enjoy taking daily walks with my portugese waterdogs Marli and Nico. Ever the family man, I enjoy my new status as grandfather.
- Hogan School of Real EstateReal Estate, 2001 - 2001
- Certified Residential SpecialistCRS-Highest Designation Residential sales, 2003 - 2003
- Certified Distressed Property InstituteCDPE-Specialized Short Sale, 2007 - 2007
- Certified Investor Agent SpecialistCIAS-Specialized Investor Designation, 2010 - 2010
- Five Star InstituteAdvanced Education Foreclosures & Short Sales, 2009 - 2010
- RE/MAXREALTOR, 2001 - present
435-565-1485, Park City Office, 520-544-5555 Tucson Office