Marshall Auto Body Repair, a Wisconsin Sustainable Business, has been managing the time, quality, and cost of Auto Body collision repair since 1978! About:
Aluminum and advanced technology automotive collision repair. We continuously improve the overall collision repair, claims handling experience for all stakeholders by applying the Toyota Production System (TPS) principles to shorten down time, reduce costs and by eliminating rework.Our Mission:
Is to minimize any disruption in your life caused by the auto accident. The Environment:
Our goal is to be carbon neutral and sustainable by 2016. To that end we have implemented the Toyota Lean Production System, installed energy efficient lighting, water heating equipment and a huge 72kW solar array.
We recycle everything from cardboard and metals to the solvents we use. The energy we use to repair your vehicle comes from the sun!Awards:
- Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council awards the Green Masters Program Certification to Marshall Auto Body in 2014.
- Clean Transportation Leadership Award presented on National Plug In Day 2013 for being an electric charging site and by investing in solar.
- Marshall Auto Body Receives Farmers Insurance prestigious award in 2009 - 2012, Wisconsin Repair Facility of the Year."
- Marshall Auto Body Receives "Best of Waukesha" Award. U.S. Local Business Association’s Award Honors Achievement!
Certifications & Training
- Aluminum and Advanced Technology Collision Repair
- Electric Vehicle Repair
- Auto Body Collision Repair
- I-CAR Gold Class Professionals
We have earned and maintained the I-CAR Gold Class Professionals designation every year since 1991. We are one of the few collision repair facilities in North America that have qualifications as I-CAR Gold Class Professionals for over 23 consecutive years.
- ASE Certified
Our Project managers and estimators are ASE Certified Master Technicians, a rare qualification in the body shop industry.
- Tesla Motors Authorized Repair
We use the same Fronius cold metal transfer welder that Tesla's are built with and have 240 hours of factory training in aluminum structural repair and welding at Tesla's Fremount, CA facility.
- Aluminum Repair: Structural | Mechanical | Welding
We have been working with aluminum for over 25 years. With a background in light aircraft refinishing and sub assembly repairs as well as aluminum sheet metal work, we are well positioned and experienced in working with light weight automotive aluminum body panels and structure.
- Green Masters Program Certification
The awarded the designation as a Green Professional by the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council for taking action in nine sustainability areas and scored more than 150 points under the Green Masters Program.
- All-Aluminum Ford F-150 Certified Repair