create an circle with
Added this spark stream (working quite well)
BBC Live stream: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14254705
another live stream: http://www.thejournal.ie/live-rolling-coverage-of-oslo-explosion-from-state-broadcaster-nrk-184077-Jul2011/
and here is a live stream: http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=42341
More images on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/search/oslo/grid/photos
Please comment with more Google+ contacts reporting from the location.
- You can click on profile pictures to rotate through them. Nice find by on that one.
- In the stream, you can click 'j' to navigate down to the next item or 'k' to navigate up. I think it's the same keys that Gmail uses, which is probably in turn because uses vi and created Gmail. :)
- If you're sharing a post with a small circle of people, you can prevent resharing. Click the arrow at the top-right of the post and choose "Disable reshare."
- If you're looking for more fun things in your stream, the "Incoming" stream is stuff from people who are sharing with you, but who you haven't added to a circle.
- One great one from is that "there is some basic text formatting, too: (*)bold(*), (_)italics(_) and (-)strike-through(-) are the ones I've noticed so far."
What are your favorite Google+ tips?
I am currently Vice President of Jones McClure Publishing, which we affectionately refer to as "JMP." Established in 1992, we had a mission: to provide accurate and dependable legal analysis in a user-friendly format that could easily fit into a briefcase and be referenced quickly as needed. Just as we anticipated, our books filled lawyer’s needs like no other, and new purchasers quickly became loyal customers. Our little company has since published many volumes in the areas of Texas, federal, and California law—our O’Connor’s Texas Rules * Civil Trials has gained a reputation as the “trial lawyer’s bible”. We focus on detail without sacrificing accessibility, so our books are easy-to-use without skimping on critical content that attorneys need to get the job done. With 23 titles under our belt, our goal is to continue developing new titles and to explore new subjects, markets, and platforms. Over the years, we have grown into a large family of lawyers and non-lawyers alike, working together in a fast-paced environment that demands quality but respects a balance between work and life outside the office. We are an eco-conscious business dedicated to making a positive impact not just through what we publish, but who we are.
The eBook & The Return of the Technical Services Librarian
As I sat through a demonstration of the LexisNexis Digital Library (eBook) platform, there were a few thoughts that crossed my mind: The eBo
PUNY LAWYERS. PUNY LIBRARIANS. HULK SMASH! A Brief Comment on Fighting W...
Slaw is Canada's online legal magazine. ISSN 1925-6175. home about. • about Slaw. • our contributors. • our columnists. archives. • by d