1. Hydro geochemist and Hydro geologist specialized on Carbone and methane gas analysis and environmental interpretation. Experience in sampling, data collection, data analysis on biogeochemical methane gas of Lake Kivu parameters in it deposit stability and development perceptive.
2. More than 20 years of academic experience in research and teaching as assistant lecturer, lecturer and senior lecturer in charge of, geology for engineers, mining and quarries exploration, Hydrogeology and Hydrology.
3. Strong experience in using applied geophysical and geochemical tools in groundwater investigation in the east African rift valley region.
4. Deep knowledge in water sanitation, water quality, irrigation and drainage in the context of integrated water resource management.
5. Confirmed as senior lecturer in charge of dams and hydraulics structures, soils mechanics and geotechnical engineering design.
6. Teaching experience at Secondary level as a private tutor for all scientific materials of higher Secondary namely: mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and geography also.
7. Participation in several international courses:
- Australia in Brisbane, Queensland, on the risks associated with the mining environment,
- In Belgium at Liege University, among others on the use of applied geophysics RES2INV looking for groundwater at the Free University of Brussels, on among other things the use of ICP-AES and the AA-400 spectrometer for geochemical and limnological research
- Uganda at the University of Makerere in collaboration with the Global Water Partnership (GWP) on the use of IWRM toolbox,
- Ivory Coast under the auspices of UNESCO, participation in the training workshop on the IGCP
1. Head of the Department of Civil Engineering at the Faculty of Applied Science 05/1996 -01/1998,
2. Ag Dean. Faculty of Applied Science 05/2009 - 11/2009,
3. Vice - Dean of the Faculty of Applied Science responsible for research and post graduate studies 12/2009 - 01/2013.
4. Acting Dean of The School of Mining and Geology, College of Science and Technology, University of Rwanda. 02/2015 to date
Member of the Geosciences Information Network for Africa (GIRAF)
Member of the American Geophysical Union Network (AGU)
Member of the Mining Exploration Geology Network (MEG)
Member and Vice President of the Rwandan Geosciences Association (RGA)
Former President and member of the Circle of Rwandan students in Belgium (CER / Belgium)
Former President and member of the Rwandan Community in Belgium (CRB)
Sharing scientific knowledge with young people,
Fight against all forms of denial of the genocide against the Tutsi of Rwanda,
Preserve the environment for future generations
Geologist at the University of Lubumbashi, BSc, 06/1994;
Hydrogeologist and hydrologist at the Free University of Brussels, MSc, 06/2000;
Geosciences at the Free University of Brussels, PhD, 10/2008.
Walking and karate