These wings get a good coating of Old Bay Rub before baking, a quick deep fry, then get tossed in some honey and served up crispy sweet.
- Generously coat wings with Old Bay Rub (basically Old Bay Seasoning with brown sugar added).
- Bake at 350º on parchment paper lined sheets for 20 minutes.
- Flip wings and bake an additional 20 minutes.
-- At this point, wings should be cooked (internal temp of 165º) and can be served as a "dry rub" wing. Delicious. But wait! There's more!
- Lightly season baked wings with more Old Bay Rub and take for a swim in deep-fryer for 3-4 minutes to really crisp up.
- Toss fried wings in bowl of honey and serve these sweet, crispy and savory wings.
h/t to for the original recipe and idea.
Join us in the Hot Wings+ Community here: http://goo.gl/NEzXnA
for this and other amazing wing recipes, ideas, and general wing goodness.
#sweet #chickenwings #recipe