Start a hangout
Works at eVentures Marketing
Attended Peru State College
"I've had all of this life I can handle"...a move to Montana seems about perfect for a start over! Me, my kittys & nature...maybe I'll find a great ranch to set up my cat sanctuary and B&B...my dream! Great song and video!
Add a comment...
Considering Relocating? In Lincoln, Nebraska (in the heart of the U.S.), you are sure to find energizing charm, unlimited opportunities and a vibrant start-up culture. There's something for everyone...and with each season comes new events and activities! Check us out!
There’s a certain charm to the capital city that can be found in local arts, culinary culture and the eclectic music scene. Cycling enthusiasts, wine & beer aficionados and history buffs will find activities that are unique to Lincoln. Each season is filled with new events and activities and there is something fun for everyone. Come visit Lincoln today!
Add a comment...
More than 500 participated...success!
Add a comment...
Collections Shawnna is following
Advocating and Advancing Rural Community & Economic Development, Entrepreneurship and Environmental Education
- eVentures MarketingCommunity Development Consultant, Conference Coordinator & Skills Trainer, 2009 - present
- Ali's Critter Cakes & TreatsCo-Owner/Treat Maker, 2013 - presentSharing tender loving care with furry friends! Making hand-made, nutrition-packed pet treats and pupcakes using locally-grown produce and 'pet healthy' ingredients. Each purchase provides a shelter animal, newly adopted animal or homeless animal with a treat which we deliver ourselves! A portion of proceeds directly supports care services for pets whose families cannot afford it or for animals waiting for their forever home.
- iShine Productions, LLCPresident, 2013 - presentInspiring, engaging & connecting individuals to positively impact & influence rural areas.
- River Country Economic Development CorporationMarketing & Program Coordinator, 2005 - 2009
- American Cancer SocietyExecutive Director/Community Development Specialist, 2001 - 2002
- Kearney Hub Publishing Co.Marketing & Events Coordinator, 1998 - 2001
- Curtis & Associates, Inc.Sales Division Manager, 1997 - 1998
- Morris PublishingAdvertising Director, 1996 - 1997
Master of Connections! Inspiring Individuals and Advancing Rural Areas.
My purpose in life is to inspire others to identify their passions, live their mission and make a difference. My personal mission is to dedicate my life to improving the welfare of companion animals.
Current and past clients: Falls City Main Street & Chamber of Commerce, Inc., Nebraska Trucking Association, Nebraska Energy Department, National Rural Economic Developers Assoc., Center for Rural Affairs, Heartland Center for Leadership Development, Nebraska Economic Developers Assoc., Nebraska Wind Working Group, VanderVeen & Goracke LLC, MRB Lewis & Clark Foundation, Elkhorn Valley Economic Development Council
- Peru State CollegeMS Organizational Management in Entrepreneurship & Economic Development, 2010 - 2012
- University of Nebraska at KearneyBS Comprehensive Business Administration emphasis in Marketing, 1993 - 1996
- Kansas State UniversityGeneral, 1990 - 1991
- McCook Community CollegeAS in Art & Science, 1988 - 1990
- Eustis High SchoolGeneral, 1984 - 1988