Start a hangout
Works at eVentures Marketing
Attended Peru State College
4 comments on original post
Most of us experience this heart break once in our lives. But never regret meeting that someone who broke your heart cause it taught you a lesson and made you stronger.
Add a comment...
Collections Shawnna is following
Advocating and Advancing Rural Community & Economic Development, Entrepreneurship and Environmental Education
- eVentures MarketingCommunity Development Consultant, Conference Coordinator & Skills Trainer, 2009 - present
- Ali's Critter Cakes & TreatsCo-Owner/Treat Maker, 2013 - presentSharing tender loving care with furry friends! Making hand-made, nutrition-packed pet treats and pupcakes using locally-grown produce and 'pet healthy' ingredients. Each purchase provides a shelter animal, newly adopted animal or homeless animal with a treat which we deliver ourselves! A portion of proceeds directly supports care services for pets whose families cannot afford it or for animals waiting for their forever home.
- iShine Productions, LLCPresident, 2013 - presentInspiring, engaging & connecting individuals to positively impact & influence rural areas.
- River Country Economic Development CorporationMarketing & Program Coordinator, 2005 - 2009
- American Cancer SocietyExecutive Director/Community Development Specialist, 2001 - 2002
- Kearney Hub Publishing Co.Marketing & Events Coordinator, 1998 - 2001
- Curtis & Associates, Inc.Sales Division Manager, 1997 - 1998
- Morris PublishingAdvertising Director, 1996 - 1997
Master of Connections! Inspiring Individuals and Advancing Rural Areas.
My purpose in life is to inspire others to identify their passions, live their mission and make a difference. My personal mission is to dedicate my life to improving the welfare of companion animals.
Current and past clients: Falls City Main Street & Chamber of Commerce, Inc., Nebraska Trucking Association, Nebraska Energy Department, National Rural Economic Developers Assoc., Center for Rural Affairs, Heartland Center for Leadership Development, Nebraska Economic Developers Assoc., Nebraska Wind Working Group, VanderVeen & Goracke LLC, MRB Lewis & Clark Foundation, Elkhorn Valley Economic Development Council
- Peru State CollegeMS Organizational Management in Entrepreneurship & Economic Development, 2010 - 2012
- University of Nebraska at KearneyBS Comprehensive Business Administration emphasis in Marketing, 1993 - 1996
- Kansas State UniversityGeneral, 1990 - 1991
- McCook Community CollegeAS in Art & Science, 1988 - 1990
- Eustis High SchoolGeneral, 1984 - 1988