- Emerge StudioSocial Media Strategist, 2015 - present
- CynnySocial Media Manager, 2014 - 2015
- Audacious LeapSocial Media Manager, 2013 - 2014
- ADDO InstituteDirector of Social Media, 2012 - 2014
- AIESEC IasiMember, 2009 - 2013
- Universitatea "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" IasiBA in Foreign Languages- English and French, 2009 - 2012
- Colegiul National "Mihai Eminescu", Iasi2005 - 2009
- VIA University College, Aarhus, DenmarkNature, Health and Democracy, 2013 - 2013Erasmus mobility
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza UniversityMA in Public Relations and Advertising, 2012 - 2014
Wayfinding, Business Moments and the Personal Shopping Experience
Wayfinding has the potential to increase retail business moments, improve customer experiences, and present new revenue opportunities.
Smart business advice - Optimize your Digital Marketing for Mobile
Mobile phones and tablets now account for 38% of all Internet traffic. Is your Digital Marketing strategy optimized for mobile consumption?
What works best for your business? Social Media or Digital Marketing?
Is there a battle between Social Media and Digital Marketing? We believe it's not the case, especially when you're trying to grow your busin
3 Steps To Convert Business Goals Into Digital Marketing Actions
A simple step by step guide on how to turn business goals into digital marketing actions.
Monthly box of goodies: 5 things you missed on the web this month
Here's the monthly box of goodies from Emerge, aka a list of 10 links you missed on the web this month!
5 Benefits of Implementing an Integrated Hospital Wayfinding Platform
These five key benefits of an integrated wayfinding platform can change the way hospitals are viewed. From a stressful and crowded place, to
Wayfinding tools deliver an omni-channel experience
How wayfinding tools create the critical Omni-channel experience that consumers are increasingly coming to expect.
Building your professional image with your Linkedin Profile
Your LinkedIn profile is the reference point for conveying your professional image. Use it as an asset for gaining competitive edge in your
Do's and Don'ts In Social Media For Your Company's Employees
If you're thinking about what your employees are doing in social media, it's time you start developing an internal social media guideline.
Colleges Need to Act Like Startups — Or Risk Becoming Obsolete | Wired O...
The Golden Age of universities may be dead, but while much of the commentary around the disruption of education focuses on MOOCs and how uni