I love to find and tell the fascinating
stories waiting to be discovered in B2B. Content Marketing is a hot
buzzword these days, but in fact, it's always been around. Great
industry writers have always been able to tell a company or product
story in ways that would resonate with potential customers.
15 years in the trade show business has exposed me to so many of those
stories. Careful observation has shown me how customers want to interact
with vendors. Everyone knows they are buying something but no one wants
to be "marketed to." They want to be fascinated, educated and
That is exactly the skill I bring to my clients...and more.
* Recently wrote The Social Trade Show: Leveraging Social Media and
Virtual Events to Connect With Your Customers, published by Que
* Written several articles for Meetings Industry Trade Publications and Spoken at several industry events
* Ghost written marketing content for B2B companies
* Researched and written on topics outside of specialty for a variety of
companies. Topics ranged from Native American Tribes of New York to
Copyright Laws as applied to the Film Industry
* Spent 6 years as a technical writer documenting IT networks, systems and policies.
If you are interested in hiring me for a project please contact me at email@example.com
or call at 215.277.1961
ghost writing, documentation, research, blogging, content marketing, content curation