130 followers|12,127 views
Works at HootSuite Media, Inc.
130 followers|12,127 views
The five-year-old in me is really excited at picturing rovers in a sandbox. While piloting these machines around simulated Mars terrain has its own inherent joy, it's also a valuable tool for planners trying to figure out how to get the rovers rolling on the Red Planet. ExoMars is heading that way in 2018, prompting…
Add a comment...
Social media, Localization, Translation, Languages, Tech, Start Up, Project Management, Photography, CRM, HootSuite, Pootle
- HootSuite Media, Inc.Community & Localization Manager, 2013 - presentAs part of the Senior Leadership Team, Thiago reports directly to the VP of Community. He is responsible for managing both Localization and Latin America teams, to develop and manage programs and strategies. His main responsibilities involve: • Facilitate effective communication within the team (community coordinator, managers, team leads, translators etc); • Liaise with different departments across the company ensuring completion of processes • Plan, schedule and execute Translation and Localization projects • Develop strategies to increase engagement and interaction • Identify, evolve and foster relationships with customers, bloggers and agencies (Newsletters, Ambassador Program, Localization Program, Engaging Bloggers, Event Planning)
- HootSuite Media, Inc.Localization Manager, 2013 - 2013• Plan, schedule and execute localization projects • Track project progress to ensure quality • Develop budget • Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, software engineers, etc.). • Ensure completion of administrative processes (invoicing, open/close jobs, etc.)
- HootSuite Media, Inc.Translation Project Coordinator, 2012 - 2013• Coordinated the translation project and volunteers for all platforms, both web and mobile • Quality Assurance • Performed in-depth research in the mobile communication market and identified opportunities
- HootSuite Media, Inc.Community Coordinator for Brazil, 2011 - 2012• Identified and executed areas of promotion of the HootSuite brand through social media • Translated and localized tens of thousands of words for professional marketing material targeted at a global audience • Localized and prepared the HootSuite brand for the Brazilian market resulting in record breaking sign ups
- SecurStar GmbHAccount Manager, 2008 - 2010• Enhanced relationships with customers with direct and courteous follow up to improve satisfaction with services • Executed marketing plans for specific products according to regions • Identified new partners and offered support throughout product life time
Localization Manager, Community Manager, Social Media and Tech Aficionado, Amateur photographer, Cook (chef wannabe)
Modern day David Thompson, exploring this cold land they call Canada, in search of snow. Amateur photographer, geeky and localization aficionado!
Immigrated to a different country, speak a second language, survived Canadian winter and do what I love for work!