- PMD-For-HirePMD | Producer of Marketing and Distribution, 2010 - present
- McGill UniversityEntrepreneurial Studies and Small Business Management, 1992 - 1996
Three terrific things about this Thoughtful China video (by Normandy Madden's team in #SHA #Shanghai):
1) 3 of the 4 videos selected as examples were stunning -- blatant marketing messages aside (since this is what we do), the Pepsi/Frito-Lay video TOTALLY had me emotionally, as I'm sure it will others...
2) Andrew Lok is a spiffily-dressed refreshing new host on the show for special episodes. If you've ever watched previous shows in which he's made an appearance, you'll notice the stark contrast between his guest manner and his host bearing. I prefer him as host. Way to go from the raven-haired wildman from SG...now all we need to do is get him a steady gal, and he's set. ;-)
3) Laurence Lim-Dally is TERRIFIC as clip color commentator. Not only does she have the most engaging French accent I've ever heard in the four+ years I've been watching this show, but her spot-on analysis of the various clips...really drilling down into the sinews of each piece, judging them on their respective merits, and then rendering her overall impression...is the best part about the over half-hour of marketing play-by-play.
More shows like this, please, Normandy! And bring Andrew back more often...he's a changed man in that suit!
The next Internet battleground - Christopher S. Penn : Awaken Your Super...
The next Internet battleground isn’t between Comcast and its competitors. The next Internet battleground is between the land line and 5G wir
2014 Justin Simien: “Dear White People” | Video | Sundance Institute
Filmmaker Justin Simien on his film "Dear White People," premiering in the U.S. Dramatic Competition at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival.Lear
2014 Jesse Moss: “The Overnighters” | Video | Sundance Institute
Filmmaker Jesse Moss on his film "The Overnighters," premiering in the U.S. Documentary Competition at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival.Learn
2014 Craig Johnson: “Skeleton Twins” | Video | Sundance Institute
Filmmaker Craig Johnson on his film "Skeleton Twins," premiering in the U.S. Dramatic Competition at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival....
2014 Jeff Preiss: “Low Down” | Video | Sundance Institute
Filmmaker Jeff Preiss on his film "Low Down," premiering in the U.S. Dramatic Competition at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival.Learn more abou
2014 Edet Belzberg: “Watchers of the Sky” | Video | Sundance Institute
Filmmaker Edet Belzberg on her film "Watchers of the Sky," premiering in the U.S. Documentary Competition at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival
2014 Ben Cotner and Ryan White: “The Case Against 8” | Video | Sundance ...
Filmmakers Ben Cotner and Ryan White on their film, "The Case Against 8," premiering in the U.S. Dramatic Competition at the 2014 Sundance F
2014 Katy Chevigny and Ross Kauffman: “E-Team” | Video | Sundance Institute
Filmmakers Katy Chevigny and Ross Kauffman on their film "E-Team," premiering in the U.S. Documentary Competition at the 2014 Sundance Film
2014 Michael Rossato Bennett: “Alive Inside: A Story of Music and Memory...
Filmmaker Michael Rossato Bennett on his film "Alive Inside: A Story of Music and Memory," premiering in the U.S. Documentary Competition at
Owning the blame - Christopher S. Penn : Awaken Your Superhero
Last week was not a great week for me personally. I screwed up a couple of times, and once in a fairly spectacular manner (with a client, no
Photo of the day: The best 'No Foreigners' sign of all time
Take off that bowler hat, fez, Native-American headdress, and the like.
3 ways to add more personality to your content - Christopher S. Penn : A...
Whether it’s email, social, blogging, video, or other forms of content, personality counts, and it counts for a lot. Personality also means
The George Costanza Approach To Getting Things Done
Do the opposite. Do you remember that Seinfeld episode when George Costanza decided to do everything the opposite of what he had done to dat
First Look: Christian Bale In Ridley Scott's 'Exodus'
From a grizzled factory worker trying to make ends meet and keep his brother on the straight and narrow in "Out Of The Furnace" to a paunchy
The 50 Most Influential People in Toronto: who really runs this city? |
You know you live in interesting times when the chief of police is the most powerful person in town. What propelled Chief Blair to the top o
Get Yourself In Fighting (Mental) Shape For 2014 | Six Pixels of Separat...
December 26, 2013 11:35 AM. Get Yourself In Fighting (Mental) Shape For 2014. It's the day after Christmas. Some are taking it easy. Others
Ignore what’s happening in China, Bitcoin’s not going away | SiliconANGLE
SILICON ANGLE · CLOUD · MOBILE · SOCIAL · SERVICES · DEVOPS · RESEARCH. TOPICS: ALL · BIG DATA · SLI. EVENT ANGLE: 2013; OpenStack Summit ·
Your social media insurance policy - Christopher S. Penn : Awaken Your S...
Facebook is making life increasingly pay-to-play for marketers. Google+ rolls out ads. Twitter adds promoted accounts to the timeline. Linke