Profile cover photo
Profile photo
GA Developers
614 followers -
Connect with GA Developers
Connect with GA Developers

614 followers
About
GA Developers's posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
We just published some awesome new guides to help you use version 3.0 of our APIs.

https://plus.google.com/112976464453422312311/posts/5ceDE3XN7mq

Post has attachment
If your application uses Google Analytics APIs (v2.3), check out the new migration guide and make the move to v2.4 or v3.0.

So far only 10% of you have made the move. To the other 90%, get crackin' or your application isn't going to work come summer time!

Post has attachment
A Simple Way to Create Analytics Dashboards

Have you ever wanted to display data from multiple profiles?
Have you ever wanted to visualize GA data the way YOU want it?

Of course you do. You could use our API...but what if you don't code?

We just released v1 of our Google Analytics Easy Dashboard Library...just copy past and configure new dashboards on your page.

http://analytics.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-google-analytics-easy-dashboard.html

Post has attachment
A cool post by +Pete Frisella about DashThis, a developer doing great things with the Google Analytics API.

Post has attachment

Post has shared content
Many developers are moving from the Google Analytics Data Export API v2.3 (old / crusty) to the new Core Reporting API v3 (shiny / exciting). +Pete Frisella Just helped SEOmoz migrate and they replied with this awesome photo! Nice job guys, you rock. Now we just need to find a way for SEOmoz to do a case study with us.... ;)
A HUGE thanks to +Pete Frisella for helping us out with a Google Analytics issue. We couldn't think of a better way to thank him than to take a pic with the whole team. Thank you GA Pete!! We're grateful. :)
Photo

Post has attachment
Sweet we got a new logo and it grew a 'stach.
Photo

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded