1) when i failed in my 6th standred my uncle asked me "how will you life if u don't study"
a) I will join in Maoist
2) When i took aeronautics my dad asked me "what will you do if u won't get any job"
a) I am studying just to satify my hunger for study
3) when i asked myself "what I am after getting a job"
a) Lifeless with out you. Missing you. . .
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
Did you read them? Okay, now that you're done chuckling, tell me which gender you are, and which gender you assigned as the liar in the comments' poll below. Please vote by +1ing the first of the four comments below that fit you best.
Options in comments below:
I am male, and I assumed the liar was also male.
I am male, and I assumed the liar was female.
I am female, and I assumed the liar was also female.
I am female, and I assumed the liar was male.
We realize the beauty of light only in the darkness.
We realize the value of a relationship only when it is dead n gone.
We realize the magic of hope only when groping in despair.
And I... I realize my passion for creativity only during the exams! :D
The year where mistakes were made and lessons were learnt.
Where stories were shared and memories were created.
Where we hit rock bottom and then raised back up.
Here’s to 2011: the drama, the fights, the memories, the laughter, the tears, and the craziness.
Bring it on 2012!
Heat Yourself instead of the Entire Room to Save on Your Heating Bill
Most of us are accustomed to heating the entire room or house during winter, but if you live alone or have extremely adaptable housemates yo
Best. research paper abstract. evar. - Boing Boing
THIS IS AN AD. THIS IS THE HARD-WORKING STAFF ↓. Jason Weisberger Publisher-at-Large. Ken Snider Sysadmin. Dean Putney Developer. Antinous L