Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Ron Kardashian (Coach Ron)
56 followers -
Ron Kardashian is a Executive Coach | Published Author and Speaker. Passionate about everything that benefits mankind. Ron is impacting business and social cultures with positive leadership skills to influence change, big business and new mindsets elite level leaders and groups need to experience a fulfilled life.
Ron Kardashian is a Executive Coach | Published Author and Speaker. Passionate about everything that benefits mankind. Ron is impacting business and social cultures with positive leadership skills to influence change, big business and new mindsets elite level leaders and groups need to experience a fulfilled life.

56 followers
About
Posts

Coach Ron Kardashian on coaching your children: “Every child has one deep question: “Do I have what it takes?” And it’s the job of a quality Father or Mother to help him/her get an answer. Make moments to speak deep affirmation into the hearts of your children. A resounding “YES” to this question will change their life!! “

Coach Ron Kardashian on overcoming the 2017 losses: “Every championship team has lost. There’s no getting over this! The difference is the power of the reframe-mental, emotional, spiritual, maybe even physical -restructuring, rethinking of the thoughts and actions that’s altered our technique. The key: Can you re-frame your thoughts/heart/brain to say “I will do better, I’m so sorry, I will come back, this issue does not define my entire life work, I’m stronger than the loss, and we will win! #G7mentorship

Coach Ron Kardashian on avoiding comparing yourself to anybody!
“This week will hold unlimited possibilities for you-make sure to avoid comparisons and instead surround yourself with people who have achieved something your desiring to achieve. #Health and #Fitness

Coach Ron Kardashian on “new you 2018:”
Condition or Re-Position? You can stay in your current condition (where you are) or choose to re-position and start become who you have always dreamed of. 92% of your brain is subconsciously saying- I’m ready!! Your job- the other 8%. #NewBeginings. #Helpmewiththe8for2018! #ExecutiveCoaching

Coach Ron Kardashian -getting real about emotions-solutions that bring peace:
When you experience that hollow fear or anxiety deep within your gut this is the time not camouflage it, but to get on your knees and release it, asking God to intervene where no man can see. The result: Peace, something money can never buy.

Coach Ron Kardashian on winning and success: “A MIndset that Wins is a Mindset that Builds: When you’re more concerned with helping (building) other people up to win and succeed, (including your employers or clients) studies show the brain,subconsciously develops a habit of winning and success. #Sowing & #Reaping. #30secondstogreatness

Post has shared content
Information will bring you too, but only Revelation will bring you through! #Sucess w/a #30secondsolution by Ron Kardashian.
@ronkardashian

Information will bring you too, but only Revelation will bring you through! #Sucess w/a #30secondsolution by Ron Kardashian.
@ronkardashian
Commenting is disabled for this post.

Coach Ron Kardashian on finding great favor:
Wherever you solve a problem you will find favor, honor and great reward. #Successfullife w/a #30secondsolution

Post has attachment
Coach Ron Kardashian on great leadership lessons and learning from The Houston hurricane:
You can always tell when a group becomes a team; when they carry themselves with a confidence and contribution to praise & support the skills of others. No pride-pure agreement. (actual photo of police joining as one during the Hurricane recovery and rescue.). #Leadership #Shift has come!
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded