So we just got a legal request to pull the video from our GSIII post. That might just tell you something...
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- It may be what they do, but basically, Samsung wanted to make a big unveiling. Reaching so close since things were under wraps. For ONCE we could've had something we were anticipating to surprise us.
And yes, compare it to Apple. It's the launch of an iconic device. Everyone knows the iPhone, everyone knows the Galaxy line. Why could we not have a comparable unveiling?Apr 20, 2012
- Tim stevens leaking a proto that doesent represent the final device in anyway just beats the purposeApr 20, 2012
- Understood, but whether it's a proto remains to be seen. Ultimately people are expecting the stars and the moon from the GS III but a lot of indications are that it's just a logical next step.Apr 20, 2012
- It probably is, but if they wanted a hyped revealing, why not let them have it? Fun is always being spoiled :(Apr 20, 2012
- the One X or S is far from a redesing. Both are just tweaked Sensations. Really boring phones with stupid iphone esque simcard drawers.Apr 23, 2012
- HTC did what they do best, just released the same phone third time around.Apr 23, 2012