After the identification of the deputy commander (810th brigade) Colonel Vladimir V. Karpushenko, the identity of the unmarked troops on Crimea is revealed. He was spotted at a checkpoint in Perevalnoe commanding the mysterious troops.
It looks like comrade Putin has lost control over the Russian army and some divisions are gone rogue, fighting without his knowledge. What a shame.
Jepp. Es nicht unwahrscheinlich, dass die Zahlen aus dem TED stimmen. Aber die Schiffe fahren aktuell nicht mit voller Geschwindigkeit, verbrauchen also üblicherweise nur die Hälfte. Wenn die Wirtschaft anziehen wird, kann das wieder anders aussehen...
1. Learn all you can about the science behind your invention.
2. Scrupulously study the existing state of your idea by looking at current products and patents.
3. Be willing to try things even if you aren't too confident they’ll work. Sometimes you’ll get lucky.
4. Try to be objective about the value of your invention. People get carried away with the thrill of inventing and waste good money pursuing something that doesn’t work any better than what’s already out there.
5. You don’t need a patent in order to sell an invention. A patent is not a business license; it’s a permission to be the sole maker of product (even this is limited to 20 years).