Your photos are getting way more views than you think! Tell me if you are surprised when you look at your own stats... of course, the total number of photo views does not really matter, but I think you'll be surprised how many more views they get than +1's.
1) Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/home
2) Click on the Photos from Posts (or an album if you post in a particular album)
3) Click on the photo.
4) Click on the photo AGAIN. Look under the photo for the number of views.
The photo below is from http://goo.gl/photos/XLUbiFwp4d .
I tried this with one of 's photos to show how many people were actually seeing his photos. In the link that follows, he has about 2300 +1's but OVER 1.3 Million Views - http://goo.gl/QgLwE
Are you also seeing the "multiplier" between +1's and Actual Photo Views?
Today’s winning poem is the third poem submitted by @nickylibs.+1 and SHARE your favorite little poems: http://www.nypl.org/poetrycontest
See more NBC News Pictures: http://nbcnews.to/QusjBC
Photo: Brandon Dill / AP
- Credit KarmaMember Support Specialist, 2013 - present
- shopkickCustomer Advocate, 2012 - 2013
- New York Public LibraryOnline Marketing Intern, 2012 - 2012
- QuickSchoolsCommunity Advocate, 2012 - 2012
- Lane Educational Service DistrictBook Review Coordinator, 2012 - 2012
- Edison Elementary SchoolLibrary Volunteer, 2011 - 2012
- BookRenterSocial Media Intern, 2011 - 2011
- University of OregonJournalism, 2008 - 2012
Join the Club! Talk Books and Hang Out with NYPL Librarians on Google+ |...
What could the NYPL have planned for the end of the summer? We know you’re on the edge of your seats! …Have you guessed it yet? We're holdin
Trac Changes: On the Gradual Process of Reaching Your Dreams
Several things have happened in the past couple of weeks. I went home to Baltimore and stood outside the big house in a small city that was
Damn, that’s good, universal storytelling. First...
Damn, that’s good, universal storytelling. First Nike, now P&G. Companies sure are making great films these days.