- Wolters KluwerVP Software Development, 2013 - present
- Cambia Heath SolutionsVP, Chief Technoloyg Officer, 2012
- Thomson ReutersVP, Product Management & Engineering, 2011
- CompliVP, CTO
- PrimaveraVP, Product Strategy
- ProSightCTO, VP Product Management
- Intersolv / MERANTDirector, R&D
- SymantecDirector, Architect Security Business Unit
- General Dynamics
- Kern High School District
I've been working in the computer industry for over 20 years with a strong emphasis on the successful development of commercial software applications. I've been directly involved with and a strong driving force behind many well-known commercially successful products and companies. With a passion for products, R&D, and a desire to satisfy customers, I bring significant managerial, business, and technical knowledge and leadership to the table.
My Goal: To provide the very best in executive managerial and technical leadership, empowering managers and teams to deliver great products that are on time, delight customers, and bankrupt competitors!
Bottom line: I love what I do and have a track record of delivering on what I love.
Senior executive management; R&D management; Product Management; analyst relations and briefings; working with industry leading CIOs, CFOs, and VPs in both commercial and federal sectors; offshore development; mergers and acquisitions; patent law; offshore development management; creating and building industry leading and recognized commercial off the shelf products; Java and .NET based architectures.
- University of California Riverside
- Arvin High