, Google's Global Program Manager for Attribution helps advertisers improve conversion rates through better understanding of attribution and utilization of Google Analytics.
In this video, Neil discusses ways that companies can identify more actionable performance metrics and build stronger industry relationships while the market continues to evolve beyond last-click valuation.
Food and drink manufacturers should visit schools to attract more young people into the industry rather than rely on recruiting the unemployed to fill the widening skills gap, according to the HR Forum.
Ways to brand your new YouTube profile.
Here are 5 tweaks you can make to improve branding on your YouTube Channel:
1. Add Your Custom URLs in the Newly Placed Description Area
2. Add Overlays to ALL of Your Videos
3. Prevent Other Ads from Showing on Your Video
4. Check “Always Take Subscribed Users to the Feed Tab”
5. Prioritize Your Favorite Channels on your Home Page Using the Pinned Subscribers Feature
Read more: socialmediaexaminer.com/5-ways-to-brand-your-new-youtube-profile/ by
- Food and Drink FederationDigital Manager, 2008 - present
- British Bankers' AssociationWeb Manager, 1999 - 2008
I adore all digital disciplines; web, tech, social media, usability, accessibility and SEO.
When time permits I create contemporary jewellery design and I absolutely love art.
I am Digital Manager at the Food and Drink Federation (FDF): http://www.fdf.org.uk.
Views are my own.