A very popular post from a week or so ago which of course has just as much relevance in OpenSim. Feel free to add your thoughts.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- I LOVE my avy of myself.... virtual life is extremely therapeutic for me. As soon as I log into SL or OS I breathe a deep sigh of relief and relaxation comes over me...
In RL I suffer from depression/anxiety, arthritis, my avy is my more able, more outgoing self. My world is Serenity away from my caregiving stressful
Ok, now to admit something-----
Sometimes when i feel suicidal I will walk off a floating island and fall fall fall..... it just gets it out of my systemFeb 20, 2015
- yes! yes!! thank goodness for the map and notes of who people are! I would NEVER explore alone in RL .. and zoom away from social things !!Feb 20, 2015
- Hugs,Feb 20, 2015
- Chuckles! I remember wander around SL feeling a bit down after yet another emotional roller coaster let down. I decided to throw myself of a bridge but got a bit fed up lying at he bottom of a river because I didn't drown and it was boring.
A little later after wandering a bit further I came across an open grave and wonder about lying in it until someone came and filled it in, or even if that was possible? I was beginning to envy the beautiful goth girl (had to retract my metphorical claws at that point, envy isn't becoming) sleeping in a gilded glass coffin that I seen on my travels., A camp bot, but hey! I can dream...
That was until I notice the love balls on a coffin at the bottom of the grave. The Absurdity of everything hit me and my mood lifted substantially. It was one of those surreal moments when things clicked back into place and I could laugh again. Not really a situation you are likely to experience in RL. It still makes me chuckle now.Feb 20, 2015
- LoL " got a bit fed up lying at he bottom of a river because I didn't drown and it was boring."" haha exactly! I have layed at the bottom of a pond many a time...and seeing those love balls XD... you're greatFeb 20, 2015
- Glad I'm not alone Jade ;-)Feb 20, 2015
Add a comment...