Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Wella Health
5 followers -
Manage your health wherever you are
Manage your health wherever you are

5 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment
"Only 5% of those who self-medicate actually have malaria. The remaining 95% contribute to malaria parasite resistance".

Avoid contributing to malaria resistance, ensure to test before treating malaria every single time. DM us or Book via wellahealth.com
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Wella health is gaining influence and global recognition😁 we were profiled on China Global Television Network (CGTN) on 29/05/2018. With over 300 pharmacies on board our platform nationwide, we are still working tirelessly to provide the best services for our customers and expand our coverage. Are you a pharmacist? contact us and let's tell you how to grow and increase your clientele while offering the best services. You a patient? we connect you to local pharmacies to gain access to excellent care starting with malaria.
#CGTN #wellahealth #automateyourcare #endmalaria #malaria #treatment #innovation #Nigeria #letsbeatmalariatoday #bookonline #convenientcare
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Stop wasting time at a clinic or taking many malaria drugs without actually taking a malaria test. Now you have no excuses. Rapid malaria test and treatment is available at a pharmacy near you. DM or visit buff.ly/2Ke6Cr5 to book
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Introducing our rapid malaria test and treatment service at a pharmacy near you
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Remembering our malaria day event from the other year where we got on Africa Health TV to highlight the central role pharmacies play in routine malaria care. This malaria day, we'll be launching a revolutionary malaria care service that aims to test and treat malaria rapidly in pharmacies near you. DM us for more info and to take part. #ThrowbackThursday #Malaria #MalariaNoMore #KickMalaria #TestandTreatMalaria #PharmaciesRock #Pharmacy #Pharmacist #PharmaceuticalCare
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Wonder how you can add more value in your community practice. Read our blog post suggesting 3 practical opportunities you're missing out on.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
2 new label printers on the way to pharmacies who've just signed up for our patient relationship management and label printing solution to supercharge their pharmaceutical care. Join the revolution, check out our redesigned website to learn more. https://buff.ly/2Ghvn6n
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Get found by patients online and let us send you patients looking for pharmacy services. Get a dedicated pharmacy webpage like this one by filling your details via this link. https://buff.ly/2IzyF31
Photo
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded