Top Gun 2? That's right, and in an F-35 no less.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- I went to the Titanic exhibition at the Art and Science Museum in Singapore. It was really fascinating, and they even managed to recreate the rooms and the interior decorations.
Oh and hell yeah for Scarlett Johansson. :DMay 3, 2012
- My banner photo? Oh I took that last year at the Singapore GP. I'll upload the uncropped version for ya if you like.May 3, 2012
- , please understand I mean this with all due respect and courtesy but I HATE YOU! LOL Singapore GP is a dream!
And yes, I will gladly take the uncropped sir! Thank you! I have to get some of my photos up here from when I went to the 2009 Brit GP and met Lewis (well, got his autograph at least). ;)May 3, 2012
- You're welcome! :DMay 3, 2012
- F35 is lame ... But the F22 is not carrier launch capable in the current version ... and that is also lame ...May 4, 2012
- I still love the Tomcat and its variable geometry wings. :DMay 4, 2012