Enhanced Campaigns with Google AdWords
Are you uptodate with the latest changes in Google AdWords? Enhanced Campaigns allow digital advertisers to create one campaign across devices, but are your Enhanced Campaigns correctly set up and optimised? This webinar will bring you up-to-date with the latest changes in Google AdWords and give you ideas on how you can take full advantage of Enhanced Campaigns. All with a view to better manage your campaigns to increase ROI.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Hi Ben, Can you comment on the new Google Partners requirements please? Do we have to redo the exams before 13th Nov 2013? Also no more reporting and analyisis it seems?
The email I got today said:
Certified Partner companies will remain listed on Google Partner Search until November 13, 2013.
• To continue being listed on Google Partner Search after November 13, a company must qualify for the new Google Partner badge.
• Current Certified Partners will not automatically qualify for the new Partner badge.
• Use of the old 'AdWords Certified Partner' badge for promotional or other purposes won't be permitted after November 13.
It is not totally clear but from my understanding current certified partners have to redo the exams to become partners.
thanks for your help!Sep 23, 2013
The Reporting and Analysis exam has been removed in the last month or so. It was extremely out of date, so this was probably a good move.
Regarding the new Google Partners announcement, I have blog post which will go out with more details soon. Basically, you will be able to create a new individual profile and as long as you use the same email address from the old portal your exam history will be migrated for you.
For companies, everybody will have a little bit of work... You will need to get one individual on the new portal and then you have until 13 November to meet the Google Partner requirements. Although these are very similar to the existing requirements all companies will need to meet the requirements to stay certified. So assuming that your individual migration works (using the same email address), then the only major thing you need to have is the minimum advertising spend as you transition over.
So your points under 'Certified Partner' are correct, but you don't have to worry about having to redo exams.
Hope that all makes sense!Sep 23, 2013
- Wow thanks Ben for your thorough reply I am very relieved! CheersSep 23, 2013
- Pleasure!Sep 23, 2013
- Just got the post out – http://www.analyticsresults.com/2013/09/new-google-partners-announcement.htmlSep 23, 2013
Add a comment...