- Ebby Halliday, REALTORSSales Manager, 2012 - presentMy primary role is to provide support and guidance to the Realtors in my office. This includes training and coaching, but also business planning and problem solving. My goal is for our agents to be highly productive and well-trained professionals who possess extensive market knowledge and well-honed negotiation skills. In addition, I encourage an expert familiarity with the contract forms and transaction management. I have a commitment to my agents that I will be available to them when they need me so I am in the office regularly during business hours. However, as a former agent myself, I know that ours is a 24-hour business! This means I am very often on the phone, texting, or emailing in the evenings or over the weekends. I tell my agents, "If you are working, I am working" and I do my best to answer their calls or messages as they come in. In addition, I am responsible for the office P&L and I oversee the day to day operations of the office itself.
Keith Newman brings 13 years of real estate experience to the Sales Manager position at Ebby's Willow Bend office. A proven track record of success and consistent recognition as a top-producer and mentor allow Keith to understand the complex and intense nature of the real estate business. With a background in sales, customer service, and recruitment, Keith is well positioned to maintain and build a successful and productive office. Agent development is the foundation of Keith's management style and he brings the highest standards of service, current sales and marketing strategies, and cutting edge technological advances to Willow Bend's associates. He is committed to being available, accessible, and effective. In addition to providing support and direction to Associates, Keith is also dedicated to the success of the firm's clientele and is always available to a buyer, seller, or prospective client. Growth is a positive side-effect of an energetic market.
- LeadingRE - Certified Leader
- Buffini & Company - Certified Mentor
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Jesuit College Prep, Austin College