Profile

Cover photo
Wolfgang H.
59,818 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
So many pantys came off when this song got played.

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
the wife looks like a great lay

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
I hope he isn't having sex with granny.

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
Heard this song after a friend passed away.

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
Meg..are there hook-ups when you are on board? I bet there is plenty of sex on the ship.

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
None of the Sammy era was ever played on these tours the fans got totally ripped off. Roth sucks!!!

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
Tmz you guys are fuckin idiots

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
How is this a serious incident? Urine is 95 percent water. The other 5 percent is waste 

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
@Amy and the ladies wore their bangs 5 foot tall with 2 cans of hair spray so that it didn't fall down.

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
Makes me miss you Misty where ever you are in this world. *sniffles*

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
I can't make out in the 4:00 to 4:10 minute frame if she had her tits out or not lookin good babygirl!! 

Wolfgang H.

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
The narrator sounds like a douche bag
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Links