1. Make a list of all your passions, desires, and wishes.
2. Identify your core inner values.
3. Identify the 3 most important passions that are aligned with your values.
4. Ask yourself: do you have the skills needed to engage your passion and achieve specific goals? If not, do you have enough passion to learn those skills?
5. Map out a specific goal-oriented strategy built around your passion and values.
6. Identify your sabotage behaviors and thoughts.
7. Come up with specific counter-strategies for each sabotage behavior.
8. Find an accountability partner who will reward you each time you achieve a specific goal in a specific period of time.
9. Give yourself "pleasure" incentives every step along the way.
10. Replace every negative thought or feeling with 5-7 positive ones…write them down!
11. At day’s end, write down 3 things you did well and 3 things you feel grateful for.
12. Don’t ever give up!
By: John Assaraf
"The 4 Most Important Webpages In Your Business, And How To Tweak ...
During this FREE webinar, you will learn: Why only four pages on your website should receive the bulk of your attention, energy, and focus.
Lead Generation Buffet for Every Appetite! (Part 2)
Blog post at raenalynn.com : In the last article Lead Generation Buffet for Every Appetite! I covered paid advertising. Now, let’s have a lo
How to Promote Your Blog Content: 40+ Experts Share Marketing Tips
One challenge that content marketers face is getting traffic to their posts. Over 40 top bloggers and marketing experts share tips to promot
Give Yourself Permission To Succeed - You Are In Charge of You
Give yourself permission to succeed, to take chances, to live the life you want to live. Get a cool free poster here to remind yourself that
Desiderata Poem - Max Ehrmann 1927 Meaning, Analysis, Interpretation
Short analysis and meaning interpretation of the Desiderata poem by Max Ehrmann, a prose poem made famous by posters and recordings from the
Introducing WordPress 3.6 – New Features Announcement!
WordPress 3.6 Overview WordPress 3.6 has arrived and brings with it some really important new features that you won’t want to miss! This ver
The 9 Types of Facebook User, what type are you? – an infographic
The 9 Types of Facebook User, what type are you? – an infographic We all