Records Set on 0bama's Watch
1. U.S. sovereign debt downgrade: first in American history
2. Federal spending (25% of GDP): highest since WWII
3. Budget deficit (10% of GDP): highest since WWII
4. Federal debt (67% of GDP): highest since just after WWII
5. Employment (58.1% of population working: lowest since 1983
6. Long-term unemployment (45.9% of total: highest since 1930s
7. Increase in non farm payroll employment (0.5%) since recovery began over 26 months ago: slowest job growth 26 months after a severe recession since WWII
8. Homeownership rate (59.7%): lowest since 1965
9. Percentage of taxpayers paying income tax (49%): lowest in modern era
10. Government dependency (47%), defined as the percentage of persons receiving one or more federal benefit payments: highest in American history
(Sources: Standard and Poor's, Office of Management & Budget, U.S. Bureau of Labor
Statistics, Morgan Stanley, Joint Committee on Taxation, and the U.S. Census)
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credits rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company handover $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
First President to have a law signed by an auto open without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple “global apology tours and concurrent “insult our friends tours.
First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth
First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion. (Thank God he didn’t get away with THIS one.)
How is this "hope and change" working out for you?
Obama is anti american
He is pro Muslim
He wants to bring this country to its knees, and he is succeeding.
Look at all he has done during his presidency.
1. Fired all top generals
2. Reduced the military
3. Contrary to advice from experts, he withdrew from Iraq and Afghanistan paving the way for ISIS.
4. Apologized for America
5. Turned against Israel
6. Created Racial problems, not seen since the 60's.
7. Releasing all terrorists from gitmo
8. Traded terrorists leaders for a army defector
9. Won't call. Terrorism "Islamic Terrorism"
10. Seen more then once not saluting marines entering or exiting Marine One or Air Force One.
11. Blowing up empty buildings or a pick up truck here and there instead of giving ISIS hell, like our military is more then capable of doing.
12. Fires the defense secretaries when they disagree with him.
13. Refuses to close the border, again against expert advice.
14. Obamacare, free college, both meant to bankrupt everyone.
15. Instrumental in turning AMERICA against cops..creating a possible chaotic lawless society in America.
16.After the attacks in Paris, did not attend to stand in solidarity with all the Worlds leaders against the Islamic terrorist acts.
Now let's look at his past:
1. His pastor and mentor, as he described him is Pastor Jeremiah Wright, as anti-American and anti-Semitic as they come.
2. His old pal, Bill Ayers , anti-american and home grown terrorist.
3. Key advisor - Al Sharpton
4. Obama's ring says allah is great
The lower unemployment is due to 92 million folks no longer on the unemployment roles and baby boomers retiring. Higher wages is due to market demand...there are NO higher minimum wage bills passed yet. Oblamer has NOTHING to do wtih gas prices....the lower gas proces are due to less demand and overstock....they are going back over 3$ soon. Will you blame barry for them when they go higher? Show me examples of higher consumer confidence.