Meetings are FREE and open to all.
The July meeting of the AES L.A. Section will feature a presentation from Avid on their strategy and current offerings for Avid Everywhere for Pro Audio 2015. Please join us as we gather to hear from members of Avid's product management, product specialist, and marketing teams, who will be covering several Avid topics including:
• Pro Tools 12 licensing and improvements
• The Avid Artist Community, Marketplace and App Store
• Coming Avid Cloud Collaboration functionality
• Dolby Atmos workflows
• Pro Tools | S6 and S3 control surfaces
• The new iOS Control app
Attendees will have an opportunity for hands-on demonstrations of the Pro Tools | S6 and S3. Following the presentation, there will be ample time for audience questions.
An optional dinner will be served at 7:00 PM. Save $5/person by making a reservation at least 48 hours in advance; send an email message, with “AES-LA DINNER RESERVATION” in the subject field, to Section Treasurer Richard Wollrich <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Dinner costs, per person:
• AES Members: $40 ($35 w/reservation)
• AES Student Members: $35 ($30 w/reservation)
• Non-members: $45 ($40 w/reservation)
This month's dinner menu:
• Sportsmen’s Salad with thousand island dressing
• Pan-roasted chicken with Marsala sauce
• Yukon Gold mashed potatoes
• Rolls and butter
• Coffee and (hot and iced) tea
• Tiramisu cheesecake
*A vegetarian option is always available. If desired, please state your preference in your dinner reservation email.
More info at www.aesla.org