- GalionLiveOwner/Publisher, 2009 - present
- Preservation OhioExecutive Director, 2004 - 2012
- The Law Office of Thomas N. PalmerOwner/Attorney, 1995 - 2012
- Publisher and Co-Publisher for independent online news and information website in north central Ohio...GalionLive
- A leader and educator in all aspects of historic preservation, downtown
revitalization and heritage tourism for local communities as well as
regional and statewide organizations. Over fifteen years of
wide-ranging experience in non-profit organization establishment and
operation, hands-on downtown management and development, developing and reviewing legal aspects of
local preservation and design review ordinances, and integrating
social media marketing into all aspects of community preservation and
- Licensed attorney with 17 years of experience in representing hundreds of clients in many areas of the law.
- Also -- Dad, Episcopalian, Anglophile, Francophile, Church Organist, Historian, Closet Poet.
- Ohio State University; University of Utah
Galion names new high school principal | Crawford County Now
The Galion City School Districtâ�™s Board of Education welcomed Ron Williams as the new high school principal.
Create Your Own WordPress Widgets on the Fly – Widget Builder Plugin
This widget builder plugin lets you create your own widgets.
Win Free Tickets to Social Media Success Summit 2012
Want to win a free ticket to theÂ largest online social media marketing eventÂ of the year?Social Media Examiner has worked hard to brin
Net Worked » Blog Archive » Checking the pulse: Is hyperlocal news a ...
According to NetNewsCheck, panelists at a conference in Boston think that hyperlocal news, at least so far, is a failed business model. I ca
Marion Teacher, Other Arrested in Local Drug Search | GalionLive
This Press Release was received this afternoon from the Galion Police Department: On Thursday, August 11, detectives with the Galion Police
How to use the Google Font Directory with WordPress
All the WordPress news, tutorials & tips you'll ever need!