- University of Michigan School of Public HealthEpidemiology, 2010 - 2013Epidemiology, biostatistics, statistical programming, research methods and study design, global health, infectious and chronic disease epidemiology, environmental health, healthcare systems and health policy.
- University of Michigan-Ann ArborAnthropology-zoology, 2006 - 2010Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Human Evolution
- Trinity College, DublinIrish Studies, 2007 - 2007Summer study abroad
- University of Michigan Health SystemResearch Intern, 2012 - 2013
- University of Michigan Health SystemAnesthesia Technician, 2008 - 2012
The Beach Trip That Wasn’t, Graduation, and Mobile Clinics
Considering how consistently hot it is in Haiti, it makes sense that one of the favorite activities around here is to go to the beach. The w
To Prevent MRSA In Hospitals, Don't Prevent Only MRSA | Wired Science | ...
Practically since the multi-drug resistant bacterium MRSA became a public health issue in the 1960s, health care has been arguing over how b
Update: Severe Respiratory Illness Associated with Middle East Respirato...
Update: Severe Respiratory Illness Associated with Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) — Worldwide, 2012–2013. On June 7
Coaching a Surgeon: What Makes Top Performers Better?
Online version of the weekly magazine, with current articles, cartoons, blogs, audio, video, slide shows, an archive of articles and abstrac
Mad Men Available for Netflix Streaming Starting Wednesday
Four seasons of Mad Men will be available for streaming on Netflix.
Red Berenson takes a break from Michigan hockey by ... playing hockey
Ever wonder how Michigan hockey coach Red Berenson spends his limited free time? One week this month was spent at a hockey rink in Santa ...