I would've completely lost control of my bodily functions here...
Evacuate bowels in 3...2....1....
16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Likewise.Jan 22, 2013
- Crikey!Jan 22, 2013
- Smooth driving on the filmmaker's part. He avoided just about everything. :)Jan 22, 2013
- Chances are he was already moving to avoid the on comming car, not reacting to the crash.Jan 22, 2013
- Except the car he's driving doesn't start moving until the collision.Jan 22, 2013
- If you look at when the oncoming vehicle becomes visible, the timing is about right for swerving to avoid "that", rather than the collision.
There was no indication of braking or excessive swerving.
So either tthey are used to crashes, work out the physics damned fast, reacted naturally or responded to something before the crash.
Only the driver can tell us ... anyone know if there is a write up for this?Jan 22, 2013
- He doesn't react until the collision. Watch the way the camera jerks after the car in front is hit. There's nothing supernatural about his reaction speed either, and his only "pregaming" was the fact that he had about a 3 second following distance on the car infront of him.
Stop trolling.Jan 22, 2013
- Since when is someone holding a different view trolling?Jan 22, 2013