- Ignite Social MediaChief Marketing Officer, 2014 - present
- Emerging Media ConsultantPrincipal, 2013 - 2013
- Collective BiasFounder & CEO, 2009 - 2013
- WalmartSr. Marketing Manager, Emerging Media, 2007 - 2009
- ImplusVice President of Marketing, 2003 - 2007
- Newell Rubbermaid (Goody Products)Sr Marketing Manager, 2001 - 2003
- Eastman Kodak (PictureVision)Director of Marketing, 1999 - 2001
- HanesBrands (L'eggs)Associate Marketing Manager, 1997 - 1999
Chief Marketing Officer for Ignite Social Media. Constantly learning about the social web and how to build greater relationships between marketers and consumers.
Collective Bias Social Shopper Marketing Company Founder, creator of Walmart Elevenmoms influencer program.
Previous experience includes over 14 years of experience in Consumer Package Goods marketing with a wide range of brands including Sara Lee Apparel, Eastman Kodak, Newell Rubbermaid and Implus Footcare along with technology marketing experience with Verbatim and PictureVision.
Graduate of Lenoir-Rhyne University and Marketing MBA from Wake Forest University. I live in Raleigh, NC with my wife Mary Shannon and our daughter Mary Catherine.
- Wake Forest UniversityMBA, Marketing, 1995 - 1997
- Lenoir-Rhyne CollegeBA, Business Administration, 1992 - 1995