1) She love ketchup, but hates tomatoes
2)She grew up playing football
3)She loves to work out and eat ice cream afterwards
Comment below with the one you believe to be a lie.
1) He reads the Wall Street Journal and NY Times on a daily basis.
2) He was a scrawny kid and when he got his drivers license at 16, he weighed 96 lbs. soaking wet.
3)After working for an airline and traveling the world he went back to school and became a Doctor(JD) and likes to use the timeless "trust me I'm a doctor" bit.
Zipcar has grown from a simple idea about car sharing to a lifestyle choice. With cool technology, a member-driven user experience and a team of hands-on Zipcar enthusiasts (aka Zipsters), we are redefining the way people think about transportation. Walk, bike, take public transportation, and grab wheels when you want them. (‘Nuff said.)Find cars available by the hour or day in Atlanta, Austin, Barcelona, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver and Washington DC. Zipcars live on 400+ campuses across North America.
Dude, what are you waiting for? Join the car-sharing movement: http://bit.ly/1hg0q0Q
Rules of the Road
1. Keep it PG-13 (C'mon folks. No indecent or inappropriate posts.)
2. Follow the Google+ Policies & Principles
3. Public Area - Don't share personal info like your address, Zipcard number, or credit card info.
4. Play Nice - Never harass, defame, intimidate or bully others.
5. Stay on Topic - We're here to talk Zipcar and the car-sharing lifestyle.
6. Spam - Spamming is not allowed. That means no solicitations or advertisements.
7. Drop us a Line - If you post a comment about a specific issue, we'll try to contact you directly to resolve it.