Here goes: zipcar has designated parking spot at metro stations in L.A. in fact many more than it needs. Why do I have to squeeze in to a spot next to a zip car parked over the line (taking 2 spots) while it has two preferred vacant spots in front row.
The math goes as such: 1 car = 4 parking spots.
You should be towed away. But it won't happen will it? No, of course not.
I took pictures in case the next genius tries to slither in on the driver's side 6 inches away from my car. And if there is a scratch on my car I'm sending you the bill. In the off chance that you care about grievances at all , it is stupidly parked at the Cypress/Lincoln goldline station.
Zipcar has grown from a simple idea about car sharing to a lifestyle choice. With cool technology, a member-driven user experience and a team of hands-on Zipcar enthusiasts (aka Zipsters), we are redefining the way people think about transportation. Walk, bike, take public transportation, and grab wheels when you want them. (‘Nuff said.)Find cars available by the hour or day in Atlanta, Austin, Barcelona, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver and Washington DC. Zipcars live on 400+ campuses across North America.
Dude, what are you waiting for? Join the car-sharing movement: http://bit.ly/1hg0q0Q
Rules of the Road
1. Keep it PG-13 (C'mon folks. No indecent or inappropriate posts.)
2. Follow the Google+ Policies & Principles
3. Public Area - Don't share personal info like your address, Zipcard number, or credit card info.
4. Play Nice - Never harass, defame, intimidate or bully others.
5. Stay on Topic - We're here to talk Zipcar and the car-sharing lifestyle.
6. Spam - Spamming is not allowed. That means no solicitations or advertisements.
7. Drop us a Line - If you post a comment about a specific issue, we'll try to contact you directly to resolve it.