Stephanie is a Human Resource Specialist in our Boston Headquarters. We’ve listed out a few facts about her, but now it’s time for you to tell us the lie.
1. She graduated from Simmons College
2. She grew up in Rhode Island
3. She loves to travel
Alex is a member of the Member Services and Social Media team in our Boston Headquarters. A native of New Jersey, he shipped up to Boston over 5 years ago. Before working at Zipcar Alex studied Music Industry at Northeastern University.
Now that we’ve told you a few facts about him, it’s time to play Two Truths and a Lie. Comment below with the correct answer.
1) High tolerance for spicy food
2) Both parents born on Halloween
3) Has seen every James Bond movie
Zipcar has grown from a simple idea about car sharing to a lifestyle choice. With cool technology, a member-driven user experience and a team of hands-on Zipcar enthusiasts (aka Zipsters), we are redefining the way people think about transportation. Walk, bike, take public transportation, and grab wheels when you want them. (‘Nuff said.)Find cars available by the hour or day in Atlanta, Austin, Barcelona, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver and Washington DC. Zipcars live on 400+ campuses across North America.
Dude, what are you waiting for? Join the car-sharing movement: http://bit.ly/1hg0q0Q
Rules of the Road
1. Keep it PG-13 (C'mon folks. No indecent or inappropriate posts.)
2. Follow the Google+ Policies & Principles
3. Public Area - Don't share personal info like your address, Zipcard number, or credit card info.
4. Play Nice - Never harass, defame, intimidate or bully others.
5. Stay on Topic - We're here to talk Zipcar and the car-sharing lifestyle.
6. Spam - Spamming is not allowed. That means no solicitations or advertisements.
7. Drop us a Line - If you post a comment about a specific issue, we'll try to contact you directly to resolve it.