The cast, director, and writer behind "Into The Woods" share their insights into Sondheim, their roles, and the beautiful parallels in the story.
Thus far, this is my fav stage-to-screen adaptation (though to be fair, I've yet to experience the stage version). Marshall and Lupine allowed for a mix of live performance and pre-recordings to amplify the best of both processes. The sets were, for the most part, created versus green-screened.
Both with my screenplays and my novels, short story exercises are crucial to my current development as a writer. They should be at the front of any aspiring writer's mind if that writer truly wishes to improve craft and success.
#slatesforsarah #safetyforsarah #TheJonesy
"Self-compassion offers a lot of benefits that self-esteem does not."
- Film & TV IndustryFreelance Crew, 2012 - presentAssist film/tv/live event productions as needed. Versed in radio etiquette, SIDES, production from AD's POV, reality shows, BG (wrangler, paperwork, and artist), basic grip/boom op, costuming/sewing, script supervision, MovieMaker Scheduling, creative problem solving, ACing, Windows/Mac/Ubuntu OS, Final Draft/CeltX, Scrivener, social media management/promotions.
- Freelance Writing & EditingWriter/Novelist, 2009 - presentCovering topics on the film, performing arts, and entertainment: http://exm.nr/16CkkwH Write and revise novels. Critique and edit peers' works as requested. Aspiring screenwriter for TV and video games.
- Lake Compounce Family Theme ParkAdmissions/Guest Relations, 2004 - 2009Ticket sales, guest relations, floater to other departments, data entry, seasonal pass processing.
- Seeking PA work on film productions across the U.S.
- Revising and agent-querying for YA and fantasy novels "Between the Lines" and "BRYNGODYA."
- Networking with others in the entertainment industries.
Pages to type before I sleep...: Being Green :: The Jim Henson Generation
Being Green :: The Jim Henson Generation. Of course, I haven't seen the new Muppet movie yet. But I come from that generation sometimes
Do you unplug? Making the case for ‘No-Tech Sundays’ - GeekWire
It's not about rejecting tech, or recovering a life without it. It's about taking this power that's appeared in our world and slowing it dow
4 Realizations That Will Ruin Science Fiction For You
I learned a few things while writing science fiction that I never realized while reading it -- some of which will ruin your favorite propert
Emily Deschanel on Pregnancy and Alien | The Mary Sue
I really like being pregnant. I'm in awe of the process and the science. And seeing my belly move is pretty amazing; it's like in the movie
The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment | Psychology Today
We live in the age of distraction. Yet one of life's sharpest paradoxes is that your brightest future hinges on your ability to pay attentio
The Script Lab – Screenwriting Education and Screenplay Development
The Script Lab is an online resource for screenwriting, creating innovative tools to help the rapidly expanding field of consumer and profes
YouTube - Harry Potter in 5 Seconds (OK more like 26 seconds)
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi
Chart shows what world's most popular website has been reduced to.
That pretty much spells out the end-game for the web's most revolutionary search engine. It's a shame it's already called Google or else mag