#slatesforsarah #safetyforsarah #TheJonesy
"Self-compassion offers a lot of benefits that self-esteem does not."
The cast, director, and writer behind "Into The Woods" share their insights into Sondheim, their roles, and the beautiful parallels in the story.
Thus far, this is my fav stage-to-screen adaptation (though to be fair, I've yet to experience the stage version). Marshall and Lupine allowed for a mix of live performance and pre-recordings to amplify the best of both processes. The sets were, for the most part, created versus green-screened.
Both with my screenplays and my novels, short story exercises are crucial to my current development as a writer. They should be at the front of any aspiring writer's mind if that writer truly wishes to improve craft and success.
- Film & TV IndustryFreelance Crew, 2012 - presentAssist film/tv/live event productions as needed. Versed in radio etiquette, SIDES, production from AD's POV, reality shows, BG (wrangler, paperwork, and artist), basic grip/boom op, costuming/sewing, script supervision, MovieMaker Scheduling, creative problem solving, ACing, Windows/Mac/Ubuntu OS, Final Draft/CeltX, Scrivener, social media management/promotions.
- Freelance Writing & EditingWriter/Novelist, 2009 - presentCovering topics on the film, performing arts, and entertainment: http://exm.nr/16CkkwH Write and revise novels. Critique and edit peers' works as requested. Aspiring screenwriter for TV and video games.
- Lake Compounce Family Theme ParkAdmissions/Guest Relations, 2004 - 2009Ticket sales, guest relations, floater to other departments, data entry, seasonal pass processing.
- Seeking PA work on film productions across the U.S.
- Revising and agent-querying for YA and fantasy novels "Between the Lines" and "BRYNGODYA."
- Networking with others in the entertainment industries.
Pages to type before I sleep...: Being Green :: The Jim Henson Generation
Being Green :: The Jim Henson Generation. Of course, I haven't seen the new Muppet movie yet. But I come from that generation sometimes
Do you unplug? Making the case for ‘No-Tech Sundays’ - GeekWire
It's not about rejecting tech, or recovering a life without it. It's about taking this power that's appeared in our world and slowing it dow
4 Realizations That Will Ruin Science Fiction For You
I learned a few things while writing science fiction that I never realized while reading it -- some of which will ruin your favorite propert
Emily Deschanel on Pregnancy and Alien | The Mary Sue
I really like being pregnant. I'm in awe of the process and the science. And seeing my belly move is pretty amazing; it's like in the movie
The Art of Now: Six Steps to Living in the Moment | Psychology Today
We live in the age of distraction. Yet one of life's sharpest paradoxes is that your brightest future hinges on your ability to pay attentio
The Script Lab – Screenwriting Education and Screenplay Development
The Script Lab is an online resource for screenwriting, creating innovative tools to help the rapidly expanding field of consumer and profes
YouTube - Harry Potter in 5 Seconds (OK more like 26 seconds)
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi
Chart shows what world's most popular website has been reduced to.
That pretty much spells out the end-game for the web's most revolutionary search engine. It's a shame it's already called Google or else mag