Careful what you flash on your Samsung Galaxy S II or Galaxy Note...
26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- It's this only for devices conning from gingerbread to ice cream sandwich. Should I worry about my galaxy nexus?May 18, 2012
- I flashed the official German ICS no probs so far. I was under the impression ppl were bricking from flashing leaks and betas and then rooting themMay 19, 2012
- In the Cyanogenmod9 thread for the Galaxy Note, there is a hardbrick at least every day. Although there is a warning in the OP and multiple stickies on the forums. I hope this article on the front page of xda will help some flash addicts.
But, flashing is always a risky business. People who don't read everything before flashing are playing rusian roulette with their phone.May 19, 2012
- Thanks, I will be more aware.May 19, 2012
- Thanks for the heads up !May 19, 2012
- Just flashed Bricker ROM on my i777 lolMay 19, 2012
- +Sav Ly, just make sure never to do a factory reset on the official LPY. Not even via the 'normal' settings...May 19, 2012
- Sav Ly+1Thanks for that Eric AlbertsMay 19, 2012