Today I have run out of people to nominate.
Day 22 of the 22 Push-Ups for 22 Days Challenge, Raising Awareness for Veteran & First Responders suffering from PTSD, 22 of which commit suicide daily.
The rules are simple:
* Once you are nominated your 22 days starts the following day
* Every day you record yourself doing 22 push-ups, try your best to reach 22. If that means doing assisted (from your knees) push-ups or that you have to stop and take a break that's fine but try to get them all done in one go.
* Post that video publicly (not just to your friends) with the hashtag #22Pushupchallenge
* Every day you must nominate a different person, try to choose people you think will want to do this and/or have the ability to do it
* And finally, have fun with this. This is a simple and fun way to get the word out about a matter that more people need to be aware about. These brave men and women put their lives and mental health on the line to protect and assist us. It's devastating that so many good people feel that suicide is the only way out.#22pushupchallenge