Number 4: The company holiday party is not the moment to try Jagermeister or walking on your hands for the first time.
26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- So uncomfortable.....gahDec 10, 2012
- i go to work to make money ... not to make friendsDec 10, 2012
- Rule #1: Never go to the company holiday party. If there is a management expectation you go, arrive a little late, circulate for about an hour and leave.
Nothing good can ever come from a holiday party, and even if that wasn't true, the risks FAR outweigh the benefits to your career.Dec 10, 2012
- They give away money each year at my company's holiday party, so you can bet I will be there!Dec 10, 2012
- Korea Liberation Association is not expressing its opinion about exhibition by NewRight which advocates Chosun Dynasty and Lee Wan Yong Family. David Wessel can help.Dec 11, 2012
- FunnyDec 12, 2012