The fiscal cliff would mean 90% of us will pay higher taxes. Explore how the cliff could affect your tax bill in 2013 through our interactive project: http://on.wsj.com/TPRWev
140 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 147 previous comments
- Don't kid yourself, son: By your own testimony you're already that kind of greedy selfish bastard. And unfit to advise others on anything. much less religion.Nov 22, 2012
- Yet not so generous as to allow people to keep what they earn and decide for themselves who to give it to. You want it in the hands of the leftists, redistributed to their clients.
Yes, I'm sure you ship a lot of USD out of the country. How generous.
Oppa Gangnam Style blocked.Nov 22, 2012
- Merrill Lynch Financial Analyst? Financier?
Somebody's attitude makes a whole lot more sense now. I should have looked closer at that selfie, it's taken at the optician shop where he's a bookkeeper.Nov 22, 2012
- +Jorge Rodriguez if three govt cut back to the duties they are suppose to do, taxes would be almost zero. Then we can talk about a few bucks each to retire the debtNov 22, 2012
- while i doubt you well be in the one percent, so what? If you give away you're money to charity as Romney does our give it to govt as a good marxist should is YOUR business.
Demanding that others must pay more to support your fascist dreams is not OK.Nov 22, 2012
- Just look at Denmark how the high taxes has destroyed our society......Dec 2, 2012