Savvy managers know that frequent contact, recognition, and encouragement with honest and direct feedback regularly produce better performing employees. Communication with simplicity, a focus on the future and support for employee self-tracking is a winning combination that yields measurable change.
What if managers were able to provide more feedback informally throughout the year?
What if there was an easier method to provide honest feedback in a simple, real- time environment?
Join Al Goodman, a veteran in Human Resource development, in a 60 minutes session where he discusses a fresh approach to attain these goals called “Return on Recognition™”
SAVE YOUR SPOT: http://goo.gl/0IDe3d
The thrust of the ROR™ approach is to initiate and maintain an ongoing process of honest and positive feedback between the employee and manager which:
- Allows employees to shape their own goals and objectives
- Leverages a "Critical Factor Agreement" to clarify and reinforce
- Employs an Online Weekly Diary for self-evaluation and review
- Uses well-timed coaching to address and resolve issues
- Measures current performance to drive future outcomes
“Studies by the Gallup Organization show the immediate supervisor plays a critical role in individual employee morale, performance and success."
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents & CEO
- Human Resource Professionals
- Anyone who's interested in performance improvement
Date and Time: August 5th || 1:00 AM MST || 12:30 PM IST || 5:00 PM Sydney
Webinar Link: http://goo.gl/0IDe3d