My reading list from 2013. Most impactful would probably be Little Brother by Cory Doctorow and The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Keller. Speaker for the Dead would be a very close third.
Books I Read in 2013
So we're already well into 2014, but I still wanted to record the reading that I did in 2013 since it was more than usual for me. I go through spurts of reading, mostly due to finding the right book that really engrosses me. Over the last couple of years, I've been getting back into [...]
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Little Brother is awesome - I have the audio book version read by Cory. It is available for free (or it was when I got it...).Feb 26, 2014
- yeah, all of his books are creative commons licensed and freely available on his website. Somehow I missed that he had audio versions available. Might be worth a second read, just for that :)Feb 26, 2014
- +1 on Cathedral and Bazaar, love that book.
I started Down and Out just before Christmas break and am slowly making my way through. Daniel Suarez, eh? Everyone I know seems to be raving about him, guess I should see what the fuss is about.Feb 26, 2014
- I loved Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom and often find myself thinking about it with respect to seemingly unrelated issues. I'll have to check out Little Brother.Feb 26, 2014
- Feb 26, 2014
- Yeah your brother was in my home room. Long ponytail? I remember your face a bit, but I was part of the preppy guys I guess, a grundge and little thug phase...lolMar 1, 2014
- Yeah I think your bro, sat next to me in home room, if he had a pony tail,Mar 4, 2014
Add a comment...