So here's what I did with the wood from https://plus.google.com/+willnorris/posts/LwyJbhpKodo ... I made a redwood tool shed.  :)

It probably took about 30-40 hours over the course of three weekends.  By far the most time consuming part was routing all the boards, primarily because the wood was really wet and I had to stop every couple of boards to clean the router table.  I made more than a few rookie mistakes, which also made things take longer (I had to completely take apart the floor and reframe it because I miscalculated how wide it needed to be).  But all in all, I'm really happy with the end result, and it was great spending that much time away from the computer!

I think my next project will be a bed... +Elisabeth Norris and I haven't had a headboard the entire time we've been married, so it's about time to remedy that.
PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto
Tool Shed
6 Photos - View album
Shared publiclyView activity