Content from above link duplicated here for posterity:
After trying forever (the "me" profile was never synced and could not be merged), this worked for me:
1. Install the Google+ app.
2. Set it to sync contacts.
3. Open your contacts again; your contact will now be set as "my profile".
That's great that you found me here on Google+, and I'm sorry to hear that your mother is sick. If our conversation had gone much further, I'm afraid we would have ended up talking about a bank account I could wire money to to help her get better. Or maybe not, I don't know since you kept hanging up.
Given that you only speak a little english and I've only made it to Level 7 spanish on , you might find it easier to contact me here on Google+, since it can auto-translate posts and comments into your local language.
- Software Engineer, 2010 - present
- Internet2Software Engineer, 2009 - 2010
- VidoopSoftware Engineer, 2008 - 2009
- University of Southern CaliforniaProgrammer Analyst, 2006 - 2008
- University of Memphis2004 - 2006
- GeoStats2000 - 2002
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Overton High School (Memphis, TN)
- Colonial Junior High School (Memphis, TN)
- Olive Branch Middle School (Olive Branch, MS)
- Travis Junior High (Irving, TX)
- T. J. Lee Elementary School (Irving, TX)
Functional options for friendly APIs | Dave Cheney
What follows is the text of my presentation, Functional options for friendly APIs that I gave at dotGo this year. It has been edited slightl
Thomas Hawk Digital Connection » Blog Archive » More Thoughts on Google ...
Last week when Google Photos launched, I quickly tested it out and then wrote a post with my immediate initial reaction to the service. Much