Opened in 1884, Glasgow's Cathkin Park was originally the second Hampden Park. With a capacity for 50,000 fans, Queen's Park played in it for nearly 20 years. When they moved to the third and current Hampden Park, Third Lanark took over the lease and renamed it as Cathkin Park. The club folded in 1967 and the facilities deteriorated gradually, but a reborn amateur side with the same name recently returned to play their Greater Glasgow Amateur League games in the old stadium.
(taken by Wullum FootballFans.eu)