New South Wales (aka NSW) is on the east coast of Australia. Sydney is the capital of NSW, the major gateway to Australia for visitors and Australia’s largest city. Explore the different regions of NSW and you’ll find a world of amazing national parks, beaches, food and wine, events, arts and culture. Take a journey in NSW.
On this page, you’ll find plenty of useful tips on where to stay, what to see and things to do around NSW. You’ll also find out what’s on plus the best deals on offer to help you plan the perfect holiday in NSW. Some of the top travel destinations in NSW include the Blue Mountains
, Byron Bay
, Hunter Valley
, Port Macquarie
Destination NSW Google+ Page Policy:
Destination NSW does not accept responsibility for fan comments on this page. Posts will be deleted if they contain:
* Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, racist or sexist language, links or images;
* Comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation;
* Solicitations, ads or endorsements;
* Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user;
* Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users.
Note: offensive users will also be blocked from the page.