Not a creature was stirring, from Williamsburg to Unionport.
The stockings were hung by the radiator with care,
In hopes that Santa soon would be there.
The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of Kit Kats danced in their heads.
And mamma in her knit scarf, and I in my Cyclones cap,
Had just settled our brains for a long winter’s nap.
When out on the street there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I made such haste,
Pulled up the blinds and opened the security grate.
The streetlights on the pale sidewalks below
Made one wish for fresh fallen snow.
When, what to my wondering eyes should fill the starry void,
But a sleek red sleigh, and eight tiny Androids.
With a spectacled driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a flash it must be St Nick.
More rapid than Google Fiber his coursers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name!
"Now Cupcake! now, Donut! now, Eclair and Froyo!
On, Gingerbread! On, Honeycomb! on, on Ice Cream Sandwich and Jellybean!
To the Top of the Rock! to the top of the Times Sq Balll!
Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!"
As old newspapers and plastic bags on a subway track fly,
When they meet with an approaching train, mount to the sky.
So up to the apartment roofs the Androids flew,
With the sleigh full of gadgets, and Santa too.
And then, in an #autoawesome twinkling, I heard on the roof
The dancing of little figures as they appeared in a poof.
As I drew in my head, and was turning around,
Through the door St Nicholas came with a bound.
He was dressed all in red, smiling so merry and bright,
He seemed as if he had just stepped out from the Broadway lights.
A bundle of gadgets he had flung on his back,
And he looked like a corner vendor, just opening his pack.
He smiled and nodded, laying out all the gifts,
Moving so quickly, it was like one of those animated gifs.
And laying his finger aside of his nose,
And giving a nod, up to the fire escape he rose!
He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a ring,
And away they all flew, past the Empire State Building.
But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight,
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"
Got 100% in Ecommerce Analytics: From Data to Decisions Exam On Google Analytics Academy .... :)
* A high-level online marketing strategist who's not afraid to get his hands dirty and actually implement the strategy instead of just theorize. I never shy away from a challenge.
* Online Search Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing , Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Online Marketing Strategy, Website Usability & Landing Page Design.
" Every day , Millions of potential customers are telling you exactly what they want ! "
* Adding more search metrics to my client's data incorporate to understand the mindset of their audience in a better way. I also keep a track on the current industry trends besides constantly searching for building a more enhanced and methodical product strategy for their users.
* I Can help you integrate your offline and online marketing activities to capitalize more on your miscellaneous offline advertising efforts besides assuring that there are less chances losing potential customers. This way more number of traffic will get to know about your advertising campaigns while searching through search engines.
* I also help you to develop a proper acquisition strategy in order to fully harness the searching behavior of your potential customers through various search channels.
- A World Wide Web ServiceCo-founder, 2010 - present
- eCeltic Ltd.Online Marketing | SEO Expert, 2012 - 2013
- A World Wide Web ServiceOnline Marketing & SEO Analysis, 2010 - 2012
- coca cola indiaMarketing Developer, 2008 - 2009
Ultimate Guide to Google Hangouts - Martin Shervington
Are you a newbie to Google Hangouts? Here are a few tips on socializing, run on-air events and collaborating on Google Plus!
Google Updates Link Schemes Examples With Mentions Of Guest Posting, Adv...
On Friday, I wrote at Search Engine Land Google Warns Against Large-Scale Guest Posting, Advertorials &
Using Google's Similar & Related Search Features For SEO
A WebmasterWorld thread has webmasters and SEOs discussing the SEO research benefit by using Google's similar or related search functions.Mo