A new approach to ovarian cancer detection developed by UNSW Vice-Chancellor Ian Jacobs could lead to widespread screening for the disease that kills about two in three sufferers in Australia.
Act now and apply for Mid-year entry, don't wait until 2016 www.unsw.edu.au/midyear #midyearentry
Want to go along? Enter now to win one of 5 double passes! http://bit.ly/1yQIm0J
+61 2 9385 1000
The University of New South Wales UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA
UNSW is one of Australia’s most cosmopolitan universities. Students come from diverse backgrounds, many being the first in their family to attend university. The international student population represents more than 120 countries.
With eight faculties in Sydney and a University College in Canberra, UNSW remains extremely focused on its defined strengths in scientific, technological and professional disciplines. UNSW offers more than 300 undergraduate and 600 postgraduate programs with progressive and relevant curricula. Students are encouraged to undertake part of their study overseas – with exchange opportunities at 221 universities in 32 countries.
UNSW is a founding member of the Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities, and of the prestigious Universitas 21 international network.
- #1 for excellence in teaching and learning*
- 5-star rating for research grants
- 5-star rating for research intensivity
- 5-star rating for graduate starting salaries
- 5-star rating for employment prospects
- 5-star rating for cultural diversity
- 5-star rating for student-staff ratio
- 5-star rating for staff qualifications
- 5-star rating for teaching quality
- 5-star rating for positive graduate outcomes
* (DEST 07/08 – Band A1)